Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Rolling Rage

Sometimes when the wind blows 
You can hear the 
Rolling Rage
More than dancing clouds

An internal battle
sound and fury
waiting to erupt

Sometimes the wind calls me
Creating that furor inside
A Twirling Swirling 
Mass of Anger

Contained 
Behind clouds
Ready to Burst forth 
and Release Rain 
Amongst the Heavens

Sometimes...
I dream of letting go
Watching the Damage
Gleefully dancing in the storm

Sometimes...
I want more than sound and fury
I want to see destruction
in my wake

Sometimes...
I think I deserve
to let loose

But...
Storms destroy
Disconnect and Damage
More than what is around me

If let loose
The Rage would 
Destroy Everything
@Shauni

4 comments:

  1. storms come and go..and at times clear the air.. we all have motions that's part of what makes us who we are...sometimes circumstances dictate when to hold them or fold them...which is not easy as your words described...nice work... sometimes words are a good release...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that should be emotions..my fingers typed faster than my brain... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn it.. You motions comment totally made me smile.. started singing the motion with the ocean song.. *grins*

      I have always believed that writing down my feelings was a safer valve than spewing them forth

      again thank you for your support..

      Delete
  3. a smile is always a good thing... :)

    ReplyDelete